Menu

daily activity week 3 day 2

Today i started with preparing the grill with agung for the sate maranggi for the buffet 
When its all set we light the grill with some old coconut skin
The grill is now ready to be used,so we grilled the sate.
When its all done 

I go inside the kitchen and preparing the product for the "13 million"

so i started cutting the chicken into more little pieces while firman helped me and gaza and ions selling the product while fikar and ardi packing it

and then i go to pastry to make the sourdough bread,when me and fikar started scaling it and rolling it when we halfway done,mr.ichal told us to fill it with chocolate and told us to remake the bread.so we did,fikar fill it with choclolate while i making the bread.

and then we take a break and eat 

when the kitchen is cleaned.me,firman,and sigit go to the butcher section for cuttiing the chicken and then we go home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Labels