Menu

daily activity day 3 week 3

at the morning i came late.
so i go straight to manage my product for the 13 million
so fry my chicken that have been prepared before
when all my product is set

i go to pastry and bakery 
cause fikar told me to make brioche
while im making the brioche
mr.ichal ask us who in the pastry "whats the dough on the blue container?"
and wheres our pizza that we say we gonna sell on 10am and its already 11 am 

so mr.ichal get mad and told us to dump all of our products
so we did,and he told us to go home.
after we dump of all our products we clean the kitchen
and so we gather at the parking lot how we can make it up to mr ichal so he doesnt mad again

to be honest it was a bad day for our class
i hope we can do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Labels